The latest in Whole House Air Purification
You may not be aware of just how hazardous the air you breathe inside your home can be. Most people aren't. In fact, your home may contain millions of airborne particles, including dust, allergens, and harmful bacteria, which are virtually invisible.
According to the EPA, the air inside your home is up to ten times as polluted as the air outdoors. Allergy sufferers are especially vulnerable to this fact, and scientific evidence has linked heart disease and lung cancer to the air pollution we breathe every day.
Almost every home with a central air conditioning and heating system has a filter built in to the system. Unfortunately, these filters do very little to clean the air you breathe, blocking less than 5% of harmful products that enter your home through its ducts, leaving you and your family to inhale the remaining 95%.
It virtually eliminates allergens, bacteria, dust and smoke as much as 100 times more effectively than conventional furnace filters. The average home receives a 90-95% improvement in indoor air quality within one hour of installation. And best of all? Gilbert's, a trusted name, can put this in your home today.